Monday, January 26, 2009

My DIY Cork Board

As I've posted before I was making a cork board and it is finally done and complete=) So here are a few pics of what has been months of drinking escapades....lol. The best project in the world. I did get help from my inlaws, the other so faithful wine drinkers...and months of collecting corks from everywhere we went.

But here is what I did:

I went to the thrift store and bought the frame for $5.

Then I took a piece of hard cardboard, an old box will do, cut it in the perimerer of the frame.

I stapled the cardboard to the back of the frame so it could hold the weight of the corks.

The next thing you will need is a glue gun and tons of corks...=)

***add pic if you want***

and you will get this:









So, there you go! I hope you like it.

Get a cheap frame and drink to it. You ow have an excuse. Check out my friend in xoxovero she's making one too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online