Monday, January 19, 2009

Pain.


For as long as I can remember, I remember having these severe migraine headaches every day of my life. I don't take that lightly. I do mean every single day. I think it started at around 18 years old and It hasn't stopped since. At times I feel like I am going insane and today I feel that way. If I could go back to school and practice medicine i would most like become a neurologist. I would love to be able to help others in my cause. I started a pill prescribed by a Dr a couple of months ago and that worked. That was the first time in my life that I could remember not having migraines, it lasted for a month. That was the most amazing feeling ever and a blessing from God. But, the minute my period came the medication died. I continued it for a couple more weeks for just despair. It stopped working and again frustration kicked in. It's been a month since I've taken it and my husband has asked me to give it a shot, so anything for him. I'm cutting back on my favorite pain pill and taking this preventative med that only God knows if it will work again. I am in agony, pain, anger...I just want to cry. I think this is the most honest post I've written.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online