Saturday, February 28, 2009

The lovely letter "A"

My new friend over at Delightfully Inappropriate Gave me the letter "A" to represent...

The rules are simple: you get given a letter and you pick 10 of your favorite things that start with that letter=)

This awesome game was started a few blog posts back by.....ummm, Im sorry I dont know...However check out what a great job they did here.

And I got inspired...

So lets get the show on the road.... I give you "A"



l love the letter "A" because my biggest love goes to "Alain" a.k.a....the hubster ladies and gentleman!



My second love...Alcohol! lol...

I love me some Margaritas...
and you can get the best recipe right here!




Animals....pretty much any animal. And that is why I support PETA!
I just wish I could give up chicken and fish to become a vegetarian....



Asparagus.... talking about vegetables?



Atlantic Ocean... I know, thank goodness I live in Fl right?



I am by nature an expressionist and if you take one of those personality tests you can find out if you are too...

Therefore I am automatically attracted to anything artistic...

Art..



Apple...

And without you my friend (apple macbook) blogging would be a little harder for me, so Thank you!



Anchorman...nuff said!



Andrea Bocelli....
nothing like a glass of wine, nice dinner and a beautiful voice like this in the background!

Check it out...





Amsterdam...

One day I'll get there...



Hope you enjoyed this little game, if you want your own letter let me know! Just drop a comment and I'll give you one=)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm right along with you with alcohol & anchorman...both ensue a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute. =) you could have wrote 'mi Amor Alain' lol wow. i'm a cornball.

    i want a letter.! maybe then i won't have this 'blogger's block'

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online