Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sorry I've been M.I.A...but here's an update.

After 9 looooooooooooooong months with no vacay the hubster and I finally planned something for May!

here's where we're headed:



Click on pic to ENLARGE.

The Carnival Liberty =)

Love them....they are supposed to be the fun ship.

The trip will take us to 3 different super duper awesome places.... Ocho Rios, Jamaica.... Cozumel, Mexico... and the grand Cayman...woooo hoooo!


You know what that means....lots of this.



and....pou-chica-pou-pou!

sexy time....



lol....sorry for the vision. haha!

Anyhow....I will keep you guys posted. I gotta get some new gear and lose some...ahem...baby fat!

xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. yay! that will be so fun! hubs and i are heading to cabo in less than a month!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online