Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am loving these pieces at Forever 21!

They are so random but great pieces that I would ♥ love to have in my closet.

I wish I had $500 to spend on some clothes right now =(

Darn...

So here is what I am lovin' ♥



This pink "Bambi" shirt....so cute for everyday wear...♥



These shorts to hang out in...maybe with my "Bambi" shirt =)



Cute dress. ♥



Cute shirt. ♥



Nice summer dress. ♥



Everyday Cardigan.♥



I like this one too...♥



Anyhow...I am in desperate need of some new stuff.

Check them out here for some cute stuff and some great sales.

xoxoxo-

3 comments:

  1. i'm telling you, steph... forever 21 is the place to go on a budget.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there last weekend and the store is huge. the manager told me they are the ONLY forever 21 department store..i was like dannnng this place is huge..they had toooo much stuff to even recall where you got something

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always hit up there for cute tee's and costume jewelery! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online