Saturday, March 7, 2009

my IP profile



Holly over at Life in the fun lane shared her IP here.

And I had to try it.

It is from Pratt and Lambert paints and they help you figure out your decor personality profile, IP stands for Interior Personality.

Mine is Raffia, which means this:

Raffia is a collection of neutrals and interesting greens that signify a timeless appreciation of diversity. A person drawn to this palette appreciates texture and the importance of tactility in all surfaces. They wish for a sophisticated environment that is also casual. They seek a balance with nature and time.

I guess that explains the greens and bamboos around my house...
Head over there and try!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great idea Stephany. This is so cool, I'm going to recommend it to our readers to help them identify their living room decorating style.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online