Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ha..your it!

I've been Tagged by my girl Tam at Get it Girl Style.

And here's what I was asked =0)

What's your current obsession?

Decor Pad

What's your must have fashion need?

Some form of high heel, platform sandals, anything to give me height=)

What are you wearing right now?

My suit

What's your favorite food?

I loooove Mexican

What made today special?

My husband teling me he missed me all day

What would you like to learn to do?

sew, abstract art, photography

What's the last thing you bought?

Ensure Drinks

What are you listening/watching right now?

The Hills

What's your favorite weather?

Spring in Florida

What's your one goal in life?

To find true fullfilment and hapiness

What do you think of the person that tagged you?

Stylish, beautiful, strong woman!

If you can have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

Hawaii

What would you like to have in your hands right now?

Lotto numbers

If you can swap lives with anyone in the world for one day who would it be and why?

Ivanka Trubp, because she has the perfect balance of beauty and success.

If you can go anywhere in the world for the next hour where would you go?

Fiji

What language would you like to learn?

French

What do you look for in a friend?

Loyalty, compassion, honesty, and a big heart...

Who do you want to meet in person?

Ryan Reinolds...lol

What's your favorite type of music?

chill

What's your dream job?

nothing....I would love not to HAVE to be somewhere everyday.

Any favorite model?

Twiggy

Do you admire anyone's style?

Jessica Simpsons, Jennifer Loe Hewitt, Jessica Biel, Ivanka Trump

Describe your personal style?

Clean and confortable

What's your favorite t.v show?

How I met your Mother, Grey's, Private Practice, Rules Of Engagement...so many more

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

I have no sweet tooth, lol

What's your favorite makeup brand?

Mac

What's your all time favorite perfume?

Cool Water

What's you fondest childhood memory?

Sitting at the beach in Bahia wihout a care in the world

What is love to you?

Unconditional love

Rules:

1.)Respond: answer the questions on your blog.
2.)Replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
3.)Tag eight other people.

My Tagged people:

Life In The Fun Lane
All Things G&D
Nuestra Vida Dulce
xoxo vero
Bryn Alexandra
Just Beachy
Little Woman, Little Home
Leslie G

2 comments:

  1. Thanks girl..I'll be postig it today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephany--thanks for the tag! I used to not have a sweet tooth either, but it evolved as I got older. And still is--eek!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online